Cookies only contain text based data and do not contain viruses or executable programs that can be downloaded and run on your computer.
What cookies do we use?
To help the website experience and our services, we use both persistent cookies (stored by the system until they are eliminated by the user or automatically after a certain period) and session cookies, that are not stored and do not remain on PC when the browser is closed.
We use different kind of cookies, with different functions, we may classify as following:
- Technical session
- Technical sailing. They are essential for the correct functioning of the website and allow sailing and the contents view. If they are disabled the website will not correctly run. In general, this kind of cookies are necessary, for example, to keep on the session open or to allow the user to accede to particular restricted areas. Or, furthermore, can temporarily remind the written text while filling a form when going back to the previous page during the same session.
- Technical function. They are essential for the correct functioning of the website and allow sailing and the contents view. It is possible to disable this cookies launch. In general, this kind of cookies remind for example the language chosen by the user and remember for a limited period, the items inside cart if the session is closed before purchase is ended.
- Technical Consent. These cookies store the consent information in order to do not show the cookies information note once the consent is given.
- Statistics analytics. They are essential for collecting information on the user’s sailing modes on our website. These information are subject to analysis for statistics purposes. They are not essential, but very helpful to let us get our contents and services better based on the statistics results.
- Profiling promotion. They introduce contents, advertising too, on line with your profile. They also limit the times an advertising content is shown or to evaluate our advertising campaign efficacy and our website advertising campaign efficacy. They are not necessary but they allow us to offer contents more near to your interests.
Third parties cookies
Sailing our website you will receive cookies from IDEAMOWER.COM and cookies from third parties that may send them on your PC in order to let us consent servicing they are providing. Cookies allows a better knowledge of the User’s sailing habits. We use the info we collect to provide advertising information ad contents customizing, to elaborate statistics on our website’s use or to evaluate your interest in our contents/services. Detailed information on this kind of cookies are available on the above mentioned the third parties websites.
Statistics cookies (third parties)
Advertising profiling and retargeting cookies (third parties)
IDEAMOWER.COM employs specific cookies for the proper promotional campaign and to show promotional contents on this website based that are on line with the interests shown by the users during the internet sailing (OBA). We send also cookies for the advertising focused to the users who previously visited this website to the user’s terminal.
Social Plugins e widget (third parties)
Our web pages may contain the most popular social networks plugs-in (i.e. Facebook, Twitter). These plugs-in may coincide to the buttons “Like” on Facebook or “Retweet” on Twitter. If you accede to one of our webpages which is provided with a similar plug-in, the internet browser directly links to the corresponding third parties websites while the plug-in is shown on the screen thanks to the browser connection. Plug-in may communicate with the third parties server as the pages the user already visited may be. If a social network user, when connected with her account visits our webpages, the pages info may be linked to his account. In the eventuality the plug-in functions are used (for example by clicking “Like”), the info will be linked to the account.
How to manage the coockies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the use of some or all. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you can not access all sections of the site. To change the way cookies are used, to block their reception or to delete cookies on your terminal, simply enter the settings of your browser, in the section where it provides the ability to accept or decline all cookies or accept only some. The cookie configuration method varies for each browser, to get details about the procedure to follow the user can visit the site or consult the “Help” section of your browser.